Awakening the Light of Knowledge(Collective effort of traditional and modern knowledge)Dream Land School, is govern by KBBL Memorial Society established & registered under society registration act-21, 1860 in 2008, seeding social and moral values to construct nation with collective effort of parent and teachers, for initializing moral values. What we want by a school motto, guiding the life, that one is already guided by the supreme or follow the stern society, which one are following Indian culture. Upanishad says that all knowledge is within a man, it requires only an awakening and that only is the aim of our school.Swami Vivekananda said - "Knowledge is only way to know yourself." Knowledge is itself a light. Knowledge is power. As said between the lines of Upanishads - "Tamso Maa Jotirgamaya" means - O God! Let us move the world in the light from Darkness. We experienced simply by the observance of children all learning can be mastered in a very short time. Our effort is helping all who are trying to be and do well. The Aim of the Institution is to well shape the mental capacity of the children. This can only be fulfilled if we run a separate wing for seniors. The kids will not be neglected. They will be given full care, support and the required utmost attention. In future management will provide another building for separate (Junior & Senior) wings.
- An English Medium School running according to C.B.S.E. C.C.E. Syllabus.
- Classes from Play Group to 8th.
- Optimum Students Teacher Ratio.
- Multi-Cultural & Child Friendly Environment.
- Airy & Well-Lighted Classrooms.
- Homely Environment, Very Neat and Clean.
- Regular Assessment.
- Well Qualified Teachers.
- Fully Equipped Library & Computer Lab.
- Smart Classes & Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Cultural Activities.
- Sports, Yoga, Dance, Karate and Health Awareness.
- Exhibitions & Competitions.
- Toy Library & Sheltered Play Area (at Pre School).
- Transport Facility Available.